Whether you are seeking excitement or tranquility, Washington Park is the place for you and your family. With over 400 acres of trees, gardens, attractions, playgrounds and 15 miles of trails, this is an oasis of green space just minutes from downtown Portland.
Washington Park FREE Shuttle
The Washington Park Transportation Management Association runs a free Washington Park shuttle that loops inside Washington Park approximately every 15 minutes and stops at most of the park’s attractions.
This service is provided through the parking meter funds that are collected inside the park. One hundred percent of the revenue generated from parking stays in and around Washington Park to provide services such as this shuttle, increased park ranger presence and improved maintenance.
HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
SCHEDULE: May 2 – 24: Weekends
Memorial Day – August: Daily
Labor Day – October: Weekends
FREQUENCY: The shuttle arrives at each stop about every 15 to 20 minutes.
SHUTTLE STOPS: The shuttle completes a loop inside the park and stops at the following locations in this order:
Please note the following regarding the Washington Park Shuttle:
1. All shuttles are ADA accessible and can accommodate up to two wheelchairs at a time.
2. Services animals are allowed on the shuttles; all other animals are prohibited.
3. The shuttle only stops at designated shuttle stops. The shuttle will not stop to pick-up or drop-off passengers at any location that is not a designated shuttle stop.
4. The ADA lift on the shuttle is for ADA use only.
5. Bicycles are allowed on the shuttle at the driver’s discretion. Priority will always be given to a customer with a disability.
6. Public intoxication or drinking alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the shuttle.
7. Strollers are permitted on all shuttle buses but must not block the entrance or aisle.
8. Smoking is prohibited.
9. Shuttles can seat up to 24 passengers at one time and are equipped with seat belts.
Click HERE for a graphic of Washington Park and the shuttle route.